This compilation of videos has been strung together to reflect Lindsey Williams track record. It shows the predictions and truthfulness in his forecasts. It begins with an interesting 2006 conference presentation and ends with interviews with Alex Jones. Some of the key topics revealed in the video are:
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank are making the in-between profits from from fuel oil. Whenever the US gives to other countries, it gets paid for by Americans from the gas pumps.
- The oil producing countries of the world have helped to pay for our national debt through oil profits. If oil stopped flowing to us from the Arab countries, our economy would collapse. If oil would begin to flow from Alaska, the same profits would not be made, so they retrain from using them.
- Based on 2008 information, if John McCain won the presidency, there would be war. If Obama won, the economy would collapse.
- We're going to bankrupt the Arabs.
- The price of food will skyrocket from the price of fuel oil prices.
- In Oct. 2010, war with Iran was at least 5 months away.
- There would be a crisis in the Middle East, with Egypt being the beginning of the problem. Quadaffi will destroy the oil fields before he leaves.
- The civil unrest is going to get worse in the Middle East. By the end of 2012, the economy collapses, thus double-crossing the Arabs with worthless T-bills. The oil will be cut off. This will cause us to open our own oil fields, when the oil is up to $200 a barrel.
- Russia will support China with oil, thus causing them both to rise up in power.
- When it's all over with, globalists will own all real estate in our country. The goal is total control. After the globalists restore the country after the collapse, it will be their American dream - [the New Atlantis]. We will prosper again.
- The US has plans for a new blend of oil. We have more than 2 trillion barrels of oil untapped, more than the Middle East ever had. We will also open the protected lands for oil.
News Mentioned by Lindsey
All 2,000 Providence Teachers Told They Could Be Fired here
Lindsey said that schools closing will become a trend.
There's more after that.