Southern Baptist Theological Seminary - the flagship school of the Southern Baptist Convention and one of the largest seminaries in the world.
Click on the image. Note the esoteric downward-facing dove. The cross and sun symbol is similar to that of the CIA. Their seminary uses resources from a Jesuit school of theology. They may be headed into contemplative prayer, and their site search engine reflects it.
- Dr. Mohler is a member of the Board of Directors of “Focus on the Family” [Right Wing] 
- Member of the Council for Biblical Manhood and Womanhood [Reconstructionism/Theocracy]
- He has been Chairman of the executive committee that bought the Billy Graham crusade to Louisville, KY. Graham is a Universalist and Freemason. His Lausanne ministry is part of the ecumenical Emergent church. 
Graham was in Louisville in 2001.
- He signed the Manhattan Declaration [ecumenical document] , but did not sign Evangelicals and Catholics Together document. He believes there are some fundamental doctrinal differences between the two, but we should stand together with them.
- Mohler is a Founding Fellow of Research Institute of The Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission. This organization is in cooperation with the United Nations.
- Dr. Mohler has been recognized by such influential publications as a leader among American Evangelicals by Emergent Church's publication Christianity Today.
- He believes the Church should be seeker friendly and purpose driven, which is part of the Church Growth Movement. This goes hand-in-hand with a system of Christianity that is easily adaptable to The Third Way (Communitarianism/ Fascism) politics.
Change agents working against Biblical Christianity.
- Dr. Mohler serves as a council member for The Gospel Coalition, an ecumenical ministry that promotes church reform and culture transformation [theocracy].
- He teaches from a Calvinist viewpoint. According to them, Jesus died for the Chosen only and not the entire world, as the Bible states in 1 John 2:2. This angle on scripture is perfect for those with an elitist mentality.
"Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils." 1 Cor. 10:21