"I do further declare that I will help, assist, and advise all or any of His Holiness agents in any place wherever I shall be; and to do my utmost to extirpate [exterminate] the heretical Protestant doctrine, and to destroy all their pretended power."
~Excerpt from the Jesuit Oath
~Excerpt from the Jesuit Oath
The Jesuit Order was created to combat and overthrow the Protestant Reformation. It was founded as a military order by Ignatius of Loyola in 1534, and still exists as a secret society today. Over the years, their ultimate mission has continued to be the return of separated brethren (Protestants) back to the Catholic fold.
Many Christians who have considered themselves as Evangelicals, have been waking up to learn that the Roman Catholic church has infiltrated the Evangelical church. The Evangelical/Protestant church is being drawn seductively into the Roman Catholic church, and Jesuit-trained infiltrators are determined to convert Protestants back to the Mother Church.
Modern Christianity has been sold a bill of goods concerning who the Roman Catholics are, so they have largely forgotten the importance of the Protestant Reformation of the 1500’s. Let's look at just a couple of examples of how this looks in the Church today.
Going Down the Chuck Smith Rabbit Trail
Wikipedia describes Chuck Smith as the "senior pastor of Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa and the founder of the Calvary Chapel movement. Beginning with the 25-person Costa Mesa congregation in 1965, Smith's influence now extends to thousands of congregations worldwide, some of which are among the largest churches in the United States." You would assume that a man with this would have impact on the lives he touches in his congregation. Taking this into account, let's listen to the following video. Pastor Chuck explains to the caller that "Catholics are basically Christian too."
As many know, Chuck Smith was an integral part in taking in many of those who were in the hippie lifestyle and helped to lead them to Christ. Few know that Pat Matrisciana, a CIA operative - and later a member of the Council for National Policy - helped to start the Jesus Movement at Calvary Chapel. Chuck and others on the ministry team broke tradition of the Church and made Christianity palatable to their hippie converts and coming generations. Chuck Missler also helped launch this church into the deception machine that has systematically dumbed-down Christianity worldwide.
But that was years ago. Is there any evidence of Jesuit infiltration today? Yes.
- Calvary was the center of some controversy when Lt.Gen Jerry Boykin was invited to speak there. Boykin is an initiated member of the secret society Knights of Malta, but that didn't seem to phase their church.
- The second biggy is the use of Jesuit materials being sold through one of the Calvary Chapel churches. Not to mention the NWO sun logo in their webpage where Steve Berger pastors, the bookstore is full of Jesuit books. Note that one of these books includes, Praying with the Jesuits: Finding God in All Things.
Going Down the Norman Geisler Rabbit Trail
Norman Geisler is a Christian apologist and the co-founder of Southern Evangelical Seminary outside Charlotte, North Carolina, where he formerly taught. He holds a Ph.D. in philosophy from Jesuit Loyola University. Geisler is well known for his scholarly contributions to the subjects of Christian apologetics and philosophy. He is a moderate Calvinist and has authored/coauthored/or editor of over 60 books and hundreds of articles.
List of Offenses
According to his website, he joined the American Philosophical Society in 1968 and is still a member. The "Philosophical Society" was founded in 1743 by Benjamin Franklin, along with co-founder John Bartram - who were both interested in the occult sciences. Based on Chris Pinto's production Riddles in Stone (3:35 on video), historically, the "American Philosophical Society was operated by the same tradition as the "Royal Society" in England, which was based on Sir Frances Bacon's Rosicrucian concept of the "Invisible College."
Click on image
"The "Invisible College" was a group of men with advanced knowledge of medieval occultism, derived from the Knights Templar or other secret societies of the Middle Ages."
Image of a Rosicrucian College
With that under Norm's belt, Ross Rhoads, a former evangelist and Pastor of Calvary Church in Charlotte, helped Norm found the Southern Evangelical Seminary in 1992. But there is more...
- Ross was a member of the Council of 56 - which is a Religious Roundtable made up of CNP members and joined to leading evangelicals and the CIA, the CFR, the Trilateral Commission, Freemasonry, and the Bilderberg group.
- Ross also has ties to New Ager Billy Graham, since Ross once pastored Calvary Presbyterian Church. In 1973, Ross commenced his pastorate at Calvary Church, and Billy Graham was keynoter for the installation services. Billy's father was a founding elder of this church. Ross is presently a member of Billy Graham's ministry.
Norm has also been a contributing editor with David Noebel's Summit Ministries, and there are many of his books being sold in the site. David Noebel, formerly a CNP member, a former member of the John Birch Society, and ironically a member of the American Philosophical Society, teaches Christian worldview - and was there at the ground floor with Brannon Howse and his Worldview Weekend Conferences. Norm Geisler has spoken at Brannon's conferences as well, and has a number of articles in his site.
Brannon and Dr. Noebel held the first Worldview Weekend together in January 1993.
Another curious connection is how Norm is connected to the web of attacks by Evangelical ministries that tried to discredit the tell-all testimony documented in Chick publications by ex-Jesuit priest Alberto Rivera Romero, and the testimony of a former witch. The researcher was Gary Metz, who once worked for Walter Martin - and also had close ties to Norm.
So, what's Norm's purpose for infiltrating the Church?
- He is a proponent of Dispensational Premillennialism viewpoint, which includes the pretribulation rapture theory fabricated by the Jesuits, and his ecumenical viewpoints. This is unlike historic Premillennialism, which places the return of Christ just before the millennium and just after a time of great apostasy and tribulation.
- Then, in his book Roman Catholics and Evangelicals: Agreements and Differences, he wrote the following:
- "Catholics and evangelicals share a common core of beliefs about salvation. ... For both groups salvation is by grace and is not prompted by human works. It comes as a gift of God to undeserving humanity" (pp. 81, 103, 104).
- "Since evangelicals and Roman Catholics have so much in common doctrinally and morally ... we believe that there are, nonetheless, many areas of common spiritual heritage and practical social and moral cooperation possible. ... In this final section we wish to end on a positive note, firmly believing that a cooperative effort between Roman Catholics and evangelicals could be the greatest social force for good in America. ... Our common doctrinal and moral beliefs are too large, and the need in America for a united voice on them is too great for us to dwell on our differences to the neglect of crucial cooperation needed to fight the forces of evil in our society and our world. ... Even the most reactionary of Protestant fundamentalists has more in common with Cardinal John O'Connor and John Paul II than with Joan Campbell and John Spong" (pp. 357, 358).
- "Perhaps evangelicals felt a bit guilty when they realized they were 'Johnnie-come-latelies,' given the fact that Roman Catholics had been alert to the moral dimensions of the problem while their evangelicals neighbors were spiritually asleep" (p. 360).
Roman Catholicism contains a number of doctrines which Protestants view as unbiblical, such as the doctrine of Transubstantiation, the veneration and intercession of deceased saints, prayers for the dead, purgatory, the immaculate conception and bodily assumption of Mary, and papal infallibility. Most importantly, in order for a Catholic to be saved, you must obey the seven sacraments of the church - so you are at the mercy of the church and works of righteousness in order to be saved.
See the Chick tract here.
The tangled web of the Jesuit infiltrated church.
In the Book of Revelation, the Apostle John tells the tale of two women. One is those in the true faith and doctrine, and committed to Christ. Revelation 17 pictures another woman. Now we have the opposite picture. Who is this woman in scarlet riding on a Beast? Mystery Babylon is a church, but which one?  Note that an unfaithful Church commits spiritual adultery. Isn't this what the Pope is doing by joining the Roman Catholics with the false religions of the world, and adopting pagan symbolism?
Roman Catholicism is a false religion with Christian symbolism. It has a long history of close relationships with the state and government in power. It will be the pagan religion of the New World Order, and Fascist in every way. The authoritarian false church fits neatly in with the authoritarian state. It is Mystery Babylon, the Mother of Harlots - and the Evangelical church has been prepped by false ideas.
The Jesuits, the Black Pope, and the True Church
The Black Pope Remembered by Pope Benedict
False Ecumenism: False Reunification with the Roman Catholic Church
The Jesuits Influence on the Evangelical Church
Why Brannon Howse Doesn't Smell Like a Rose - Part 1, Part 2