John Foster Dulles helped open the doors for the 1954 Graham Crusade in London. Dulles was the founder of the pro-world government Council on Foreign Policy.
In Matthew 24, there can be many parallels draw from scripture to what is occurring in our world today. For example, "The disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?" Jesus answered by saying that one of these signs would be when false prophets would rise and deceive many. If you want to see how far the modern Church has drifted, take a look at this new study released by Barna Group.
- 41 percent of American adults were unable to identify who they believe to be the most influential Christian leader in our nation today.
- Evangelist Billy Graham who was named by 19 percent of adults. New Age
- Pope Benedict XVI came in second in the results, with nine percent of those surveyed. New Age
- President Barack Obama with eight percent. Luciferian
- Joel Osteen from Lakewood Church got five percent of adults. Word of Faith
- Charles Stanley or Joyce Meyer got 2 percent of the vote. New Age and Word of Faith
- The remaining 1 percent surveyed said: Franklin Graham, T.D. Jakes, George W. Bush, Oprah Winfrey, Maya Angelou and James Dobson. New Age, Word of Faith, and Luciferian